The Hackettstown Recreation Commission is pleased to announce that the Hackettstown Community Pool will be open for the 2021 season starting Saturday, June 19th.
A few things to remember:
1) The Pool will be open to Residents & Pool Members ONLY from 11:00am-12:00noon (Monday-Thursday). Daily Patrons will be able to enter at 12:00noon on a first come, first served basis.
Pool Capacity is set for 50% of our normal capacity & NO one (member and/or non-member) is guaranteed entrance once capacity limits have been reached. Being a member does NOT guarantee you entrance to the facility. Capacity Limit is subject to change without notice.
2. There is NO FOOD or Drinks allowed in the facility at any time and for any reason. This includes any snacks, juices, soda, energy drinks, alcoholic beverages, etc.
Bottle water is acceptable.
3. Bathrooms will be monitored and have capacity limits. No more than (4) people will be able to enter at any given time.
4. There is NO REFUNDS for any reason due to staffing issues, system failures, weather conditions, NJ State Executive Orders, COVID related issues and/or any unforeseen closures.
5. Patrons will be responsible to follow any & all COVID Protocols, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of pool membership and/or daily pass.
6. ALL Pool Rules will be enforced.
7. Hackettstown Pool Management has the right to refuse entry and/or the use of our pool facility. You MUST abide by our Pool rules or you will be asked to leave!